Saturday, November 8, 2014

Muslims always parked in my parking spot UNTIL I STOPPED THEM COLD!

Muslims always parked in my parking spot UNTIL I STOPPED THEM COLD!


It was back in the mid 1990s in southeast Portland , Oregon . I lived in an apartment. I had the best assigned parking spot in the whole apartment complex.

Often I would come home from work or errands and find somebody else parked in my spot. In each case, I would go visit the apartment manager who told me he didn’t recognize the car (since it wasn’t a fellow tenant). The manager was an elderly man from Kentucky . I asked him if he could please call the towing company and have the illegally-parked car towed away, but he contended that was too harsh.

I was extremely frustrated. This was happening 3 or 4 times a week now and I was sick of it! I kept on having to park in the visitor’s parking or sometimes on the street ¼ mile away instead of my assigned space that I paid rent for!

One time I saw a middle-eastern Muslim man returning to his car (who had been parked in my spot) and asked him not to park there anymore. He looked at me funny and said nothing. This pissed me off even more! But at least I learned it was friends of an Iraqi Muslim neighbor of mine whose visitors were playing me!

Calling the police is no good either. They wouldn’t do anything obviously because it’s a civil matter. The manager was a no-go because he had no backbone. And confronting these people was useless because they played stupid on me!

I was left with basically no options. I either had to continue taking their abuse or find my own way of fighting back. I thought about keying their cars, bashing out their windows, or slashing their tires until I was told the perfect remedy by my next-door neighbor!

What do you do when they park in your spot and the manager won’t tow them? YOU PARK YOUR CAR DIRECTLY BEHIND THEM SO THEY CAN’T LEAVE WITHOUT ASKING YOU TO MOVE!

An Iraqi Muslim was parked in my spot again and now I can fight back. Maybe the apartment manager doesn’t have a backbone, BUT I DO! I PARKED RIGHT BEHIND THE BASTARD!

So I went into my apartment and sat on the couch and watched TV. After about 3 hours I heard a knock knock on my door. I answered it. An Iraqi man with a thick accent said “Excuse please, I tink you arr-uh paw-arked behind me. I want leave now. Can you pweeze moo-uhve yor-uh car-rah?”

I was waiting for him! BUT GUESS WHAT? SINCE THIS HAD BEEN HAPPENING SO OFTEN, I WASN’T GOING TO LET HIM OFF THE HOOK THAT EASY!

So I retorted “Um, I’m sorry, I’d like to move my car, but I seem to have misplaced my car keys. So I asked my roommate Billie Joe “Hey, Billie Joe, have you seen my car keys?”

“No!”

“Hey, I’m sorry. I can’t find my keys right now. But I tell you what, I’ll look for them, and when I find them I’ll move!”

So what did I do in the meantime? Did I look for my keys? Hell no! They were right there in my pocket! I just sat there on my couch and kept watching TV. About an hour later I heard another knock on my door. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to figure it was that same Iraqi man at my door again LOL!

“Excuse pweeze, did you-uh fi-und yor-uh car-rah keys?”

“No not yet, but I’ll keep looking.”

“Hey, I tink you arr-uh puh-laying games wit me. I go to aparr-ut-munt mawnager and tell him you won’t moo-uhve yor-uh car-rah!”

“Go right ahead. I promise you he won’t do anything! I keep asking him to tow you guys when you park in my spot and he won’t, so obviously he isn’t going to help you. Feel free to ask him though!” (The funny thing about this is I bet he had already asked the  no-backbone “mawnager” from Kentucky – so basically I “called his bluff”)!

“OK den, I call-uh de puh-leece de-paw-artmunt on you!”

“Oh go ahead and call the police. It’ll take them about two hours to come out. Plus even if they come, they won’t do a damn thing because it’s a civil matter!”

So he grumbled and walked away!

I closed the door, sat down on my couch, and kept watching TV. Billie Joe was laughing her ass off. She asks me “So how long are you going to keep him waiting?”

“I don’t know. I’LL MOVE MY CAR WHEN I’M DAMN GOOD AND READY!”

So after another half hour I finally decided to move my car. I walked out there to my car. The guy was standing there next to my car with his arms crossed and a mean scowl on his face. I stared him down and smiled! If he thought he would intimidate me, he was wrong! I don’t back down. Anybody who knows me knows this.

So I moved my car. He pulls out of my spot, rolls his window down, and says to me “I am nev-er-uh goink to par-uhk in yor-uh paw-arking a-spot again!”

And guess what? NEWS TRAVELS FAST! NOBODY ELSE EVER PARKED IN MY SPOT AGAIN! NOBODY! I AM SURE THAT MY IRAQI NEIGHBOR TOLD HIS VISITOR FRIENDS NOT TO MESS WITH ME!

The morale of this story is DON’T BACK DOWN TO INTIMIDATION! Stand up for yourself.  Muslims are used to getting their way about everything. They don’t care if they break or “bend” the rules. And they don’t comprehend someone standing up to them. But what I learned is – if you don’t back down when they get in your face, and if you fight fire with fire, they will respect you! And they will fear you too!

Class dismissed!

No comments:

Post a Comment