The 10 commandments revealed to Moses aren't in the Quran. Neither is the Golden Rule. This is my version of their moral codes:
1. Thou shalt have no gods before Allah – and don’t draw my picture or you’re dead!
2. Don’t have any idols except the kaaba.
3. Don’t take the name of Allah or Mohammed in vain or we kill you!
4. Friday is the holy day and Ramadan is the month to fast all day then gorge yourself at night.
5. Honor thy father and mother as long as they are Muslims. And if any family member strays from Islam, honor kill them.
6. Thou shalt not kill fellow Muslims unless they piss you off. But you can kill infidels any time you like.
7. Thou shalt not commit adultery unless you are a Muslim man then you can rape women and blame them for it and throw rocks at their stoning and laugh about it. And you can rape children if you want.
8. Thou shalt not steal from Muslims – but you can loot and pillage from infidels all you want.
9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against Muslims. But you can use taqiyya and kitman to fool infidels into joining Islam.
10. Thou shalt not covet Muslims’ possessions. But you can covet anything that belongs to the infidel.