Monday, November 10, 2014

Sura 8:12 is evil regardless of how it is interpreted!

Sura 8:12 is evil regardless of how it is interpreted!



Sura 8:12 reads: "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them."

Muslim taqiyya artists claim this Sura is historically based and does not apply today. Really?! Dismemberment is being practiced extensively today by Muslims.

If dismemberment of head and body parts is merely historically based like the sugar-coated crap we hear, then why do so many terrorists, Islamic governments, and criminals do this?! Idi Amin used to dismember his enemies, drink their blood, put their heads on trophy walls, and feed their dead carcasses to dogs and crocodiles. In 2006, Somalis dismembered American soldiers and dragged their bodies through the streets to cheering crowds. Islamic governments execute people, cut up their bodies, then bury them in shallow graves. The Taliban plays soccer with human heads. We have irrefutable video proof of at least one human slaughterhouse is operating in Syria today. And headlines often read something like "Muslim man kills and dismembers his mother / wife / girlfriend."

TO REITERATE - IF SURA 8:12 IS HISTORICALLY BASED - WHY IS IT PRACTICED ON A DAILY BASIS? Hmmm. I guess that Muslims didn't get the memo that Sura 8:12 is only historically based...

Let's assume for a minute that I wanted to convert to Islam. As I'd read the Quran, I'd come to Sura 8:12. It outlines two steps for me: 1) Cut off the infidel's head; 2) Dismember the infidel.

BUT WHICH ONE DO I DO FIRST?!

If I behead them first then dismember, I would be defiling a dead body which is evil!

If I dismember the infidel first, then behead them, I'd be causing needless suffering which is also evil. I could have just killed them painlessly.

Sura 8:12 contradicts itself and is evil no matter which way it's done. I refuse to believe that an all-powerful omnipotent being would sanction and encourage such behavior. I therefore make the following conclusion:

ISLAM IS AN EVIL SATANIC DEATH CULT!







No comments:

Post a Comment