Thursday, November 6, 2014

WHAT OFFENDS ME ABOUT MUSLIMS?!

WHAT OFFENDS ME ABOUT MUSLIMS?!

 
Well, first of all, let me say this. EVERYTHING “offends” Muslims! We bend over backwards and sideways and long-ways and up-ways and down-ways and everywhere-in-between-ways to please and placate them. Either we want to help them fit in culturally or we fear them, but whatever the reason(s), they always get their way. They don’t want “equal rights”; they want “special rights”!
 
And besides the fact that Muslims get “special rights” and “special privileges”, there is a double-standard. Even though we can’t “offend” them, it is perfectly OK for them to offend us! They get a free pass. If they offend us, that’s “different”!
 
So what offends ME about MUSLIMS?! Well let's see...
 
Child pedophilia in Islam offends me. It is perfectly acceptable in Islam to sexually molest little children because it says in the Koran and their Hadiths that it’s OK. They will counter that “some Catholic priests” have molested little boys. While that may be so, it happens much more often in Muslim populace(s).
 
Recently the subject of Muslim child pedophilia came up on a Facebook page. A Muslim contended that he could name off “countless” cases of Catholic priests who molested little boys. I challenged him numerous times to prove this, and naturally, as expected, he ignored me. I was disappointed, because I really wanted to see his “proof” that Catholic priests molest children more than Muslims do!
 
Wife beatings offend me. Once again, it is OK in the Koran and the Hadiths to beat women. There are books written about the proper way to beat women, which I find totally disgusting and appalling and I am extremely offended by it.
 
Sure, wife beating and child pedophilia occur in the western world as well, but there is a difference. It is against western ideals and laws, but it isn't punished (at least as much) in Islamic nations and cultures.
 
Female genital mutilation (which they often call “female circumcision” because it is more “politically correct”) offends me. Women get infections and internal bleeding from this barbaric practice. And I am offended!
 
Beheadings offend me. It is barbaric and extremely painful since they do it “the old-fashioned way” with a sword. Besides that, they taunt the victim, videotape it and post it on the internet, and usually throw the dead body in a pit or a ditch. Ironically, we treat convicted death-row inmates better! Even mass murderers in America that receive capital punishment are killed humanely and quick and get a decent burial (unlike the common practice in Islamic countries).
 
Arranged marriages offend me. Young girls (sometimes six-years old) are forced to marry much older men. This is child abuse, spousal abuse, and child pedophilia all wrapped up into one! And some of these young girls commit suicide to escape these marriages!
 
Ethnic genocides offend me. Tens and hundreds of thousands of people are being killed right under our noses while the world pretends it’s not happening. And during the last ten years, at least five Christians are killed PER HOUR in Islamic nations. That-s right - that is only Christians - it doesn't include Jews, Muslims, or members of other faiths.
 
Plural marriages offend me. Limb amputations offend me. Shariah blasphemy laws and death for anyone who speak out against or leave Islam offend me. Suicide bombings offend me. Using baby shields offends me. Using young children as soldiers offends me. Double standards and preferential treatment for Muslims offends me. “Taqiyya” and “Kitman” (deception) to promote Islam offends me. Censorship on their part(s) and their methodical rewriting of history offends me and begs the obvious question “What are they hiding”? Daily acts of Islamic terrorism offends me. I could go on and on!
 
Muslims immigrate to western countries and complain because our culture is different. They want us to adapt our culture to theirs. TO THIS I SAY EMPHATICALLY "NO THANK YOU!"

No comments:

Post a Comment